Monday 26 October 2009

Weigh in and holiday preparations

11th Weigh in - Day 103 - 14st 5lbs - 91kg

It has been two and a half weeks since the last weigh in and another 5lbs have gone. I stocked up on the bars/shakes for my New York trip which starts on Thursday. I will try and keep this blog updated while I am away. The ideal would be to stay on the meal plan I am on at the moment but that may not be possible when I am on the road or if I am eating out.

The plan is to spend the first few days in NY city with my friends Nick & Dayna. I have booked a hire car for a week - 02/11 - 09/11 and intend to head up to the Niagara Falls via the Finger Lakes area then head over to the Adirondacks and back to NYC, perhaps via the Catskills.

Having read the rental agreement I note that I am able to take the car over the Canadian border so might do that. Another possibility is to head further north into New England. I will probably have plenty to see just in NY state though. When I get back to NYC I will have a few more days to do a bit more sightseeing.

I shall be flying out dressed like Charlie Chaplin and shall be flinging out old clothes as I go along. I will do a shopathon at Woodbury Common Outlet Centre which is near my friends house - 220 stores!!

1 comment:

  1. while in New York be sure to pay this guy a visit
    http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/51526837.html

    ReplyDelete