Thursday 8 October 2009

Nearly there

10th Weigh in - Day 85 - 14st 10lbs - 93kgs

I had my measurements taken as well:-

Waist 40" (was 48.5 at start of diet)
Hips 41.5" (47.5)
Chest 39" (50)
Arms 12.25" (16)
Thighs 19.5" (21.5)

My meals consist of:-

Breakfast: 1 CD Bar + 30g Porridge
Lunch: 1 CD Bar + Bowl of salad
Dinner: Small Jacket Potato (100g)/40g brown pasta/40g brown rice + 180g Chicken Breast/tin tuna/335g cottage cheese + salad/brocolli/spinach + 50kcal fruit (eg 1 apple).

Only 2lbs lost this week but that is good given that I have re-introduced food.

This week I will increase the protein a bit by adding 100g King Prawns to my lunch time salad.

I have done 3 sessions in the gym so far this week - on the exercise bike and the rowing machine. I have lost a lot of strength with the weight loss and the low calorie intake - I could only manage 10 minutes rowing when I had intended to do an hour. I will have to build up my rowing time gradually.

I am currently reading two books from the library - "Brother Odd" by Dean Koontz - the 3rd in his 4 book series and "Red Partisan" by Nikolai Obryn'ba - the interesting memoir of a Russian WWII POW who escaped to fight as a partisan in the Russian forests.

No comments:

Post a Comment