Sunday 26 September 2010

Black Rocks, Cromford




I drove out to Cromford this morning and went to the top of the Black Rocks which has a good view over the village. I then walked along some of the woodland trails around the rocks before heading down to Cromford via the canal. A link HERE to a short video explaining why they are called the Black Rocks

I've been on the diet for a week now and have lost an amazing 11 lbs, so I tip the scales at 14 st 11 lbs now. I intend to stay on the diet for a couple more weeks, if I have the willpower to stay on it that long.

2 comments:

  1. Black dog on the black rocks. Did you visit the famous fish and chip shop or the reknowned, almost legendary bookshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could smell the chip shop but had to give it a miss seeing as I'm on the diet. I got the Jack Vance book that I've just finished at Scarthin's - the shop was closed when I got there so I picked it up from their outside 50p selection and started reading it while I waited for them to open. It's a nice shop but mostly stuff that's not of interest to me.

    ReplyDelete