Saturday 26 September 2009

Chee Dale

Did this very enjoyable walk this morning. Rather than striking inland to Blackwell, I carried along by the river for a bit and then turned back staying with the river all the way back to the car park. This meant I went through the most spectacular part of the walk, by Chee Tor, twice. The water was crystal clear and full of trout. The dogs loved splashing in the river and got thoroughly soaked(and then invited themselves into someones riverside house at the end of the walk! eek!). I will definitely be doing this walk again, stretches of the river reminded me of the river walk in Zion National Park, Utah that I did about this time last year.

I saw a doctor yesterday regarding the results of the blood test. He was happy for me to continue with the Cambridge Diet. Apart from the raised levels of Uric Acid in the blood, he said the test also showed a slightly high level of one of the liver enzymes. He thought that this may also be a side effect of the diet and suggested I have another blood test in 6 months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment