Wednesday 14 September 2011

Broccoli and cauliflower

I've been on the Cambridge diet for the last 10 days as I have been lax recently and allowed my weight to shoot up. I could feel my clothes tightening but avoided the scales. I was a bit horrified when I did eventually step on them to see 17 stone!

Thankfully I have not found going back on the diet very hard and my weight is now down to 15 stone 12 lbs. I decided to come off the diet yesterday and may go back on it after the weekend I still need to get my weight down a stone or two but would like to do this without resorting to the Cambridge diet if possible.

I had a bag of broccoli and cauliflower for dinner yesterday topped with half a tin of chicken in white sauce. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a plate of broccoli as much!

Here's a photo of breakfast which was equally tasty.

1 comment: