Thursday 27 August 2009

Jogging!!!!!

5th weigh in - Day 43 - 16 st 9lbs - 105kg

Have heard from the gym about the referral scheme so should be starting some serious gym sessions within a couple of weeks. In the meantime I have started doing a morning jog with the dogs. Only about half a mile, but a start.

I haven't lost as much this week but a respectable amount nonetheless and it is also probably due to the increased calories from adding the tuna and from doing some exercise and building muscle. It has also only been 6 days between this and the last weigh in.

I had all my measurements taken today which I hadn't been keeping track of since I started but they are also pretty impressive:-

Measurements at start of diet (inches)
Waist - 48.5
Hips - 47.5
Chest - 50
Arms - 16
Thighs - 21.5

Measurements at 5th weigh in, Day 43
Waist - 44
Hips -
44.5
Chest - 42
Arms - 13.5
Thighs - 21

So my manboobs have taken a real hammering.

No comments:

Post a Comment